Comprehensive Modelling & Coordination Of All Engineering Systems
25 000 sq.m.
Punane 17 it’s a government project of the hospital in the capital of Estonia – Tallinn. This building will have a library, a youth center, a small gym, rooms for conferences, seminars, master classes and much more.
We received architecture and structure models from the contractor and our tasks were:
– complex design and calculation for heating, ventilation, cooling and sewage systems
– coordination of all MEP systems with architectural and structural models
– first-class construction drawings
– technical support
What we did:
Our team designed and modeled in Autodesk Revit heating, cooling, ventilation and public health systems to LOD 300, coordinated systems between each other and structure models. Our engineers gave unique solutions in this project, for best quality and efficiency. We provide the most efficient ways of ventilation and other systems to save clients money.
On this project, we used the whole arsenal of modern software to achieve the highest design results.
– Revit for modelling engineering systems
– MagiCAD Plugin for calculating the systems
– BIM360 platform for quick turnaround of information
– Navisworks for clash detection
– BIMCollab for clash monitoring
Full-fledged BIM model with coordinated and calculated systems was obtained. The system has been repeatedly changed to obtain the most suitable and optimized option for the customer. Also, final drawings for construction were prepared.