The privacy of personal information is a key aspect of effective and trusting cooperation between the parties. In order to protect individual data, the company provides additional measures to prevent attempts to access users’ personal information.
In order to improve the main aspects of the service and the overall quality of the provision of services, the site automatically collects the following information about users:
- Information about your computer or smartphone from which you are connecting to our website. In particular, the history of visits and use of the functions of the website, your IP address, geolocation, browser type, duration of the session on the site, and the total number of views of various pages is collected;
- Information that is indicated when registering on the site. When creating an account on the company’s website, you specify your email address, phone number, and password — this information is securely stored for the entire duration of the account on our website;
- Information that is provided for the purpose of subscribing to the services of the website — in particular, this is an e-mail address or addresses of other services and instant messengers necessary to receive a regular mailing of useful information about the main functions of the site and their updates;
- Any other personal information that you privately transmit to us for storage over the time you use the services of the company and the website in particular.
According to the main provisions of the site, the administration of the project can use the personal information of users for the following purposes:
- Data required to administer the site and to organize directories, databases, and lists of users active for a specified period of time. This procedure is carried out to optimize the functions of the site and for the purpose of regular audits;
- Improving your web browsing experience by customizing the core services and options available to every registered customer of the company;
- Providing access to certain services on the site that require the transfer of personal data — for example, an email address or a phone number;
- Sending commercial messages requires access to users’ personal contact information;
- Sending marketing messages that relate to successful cooperation or business partnerships between companies. In particular, this may be information on attracting referrals or other data necessary to attract new customers or business partners to the company’s website;
- Statistical information about users is used during site audits for optimal indexing by search engines. In this case, all the necessary information about the number of visitors on the site, the average time spent on the page, and the number of transitions to certain project directories is transmitted to the search engine;
- Processing requests and complaints that you or other users send to the site administration. To respond to these complaints and take measures to improve the operation of the service, the site administrator may need personal data of customers, their contact information, and other data that are used to establish contact with users.
The company undertakes not to provide personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, upon request, or in any other way not listed above.
Particular Disclosure Сases
In addition to the above cases, the site administrator has the right to transfer information about users in the following cases:
- In litigation or presumptive legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, and protect your legal rights (for example, in the case of hacker attacks on the project databases);
- In order to prevent fraud or significantly reduce credit risk;
Except as indicated in this list or in the list above, your personal information remains inviolable with a 100% guarantee.
Client Rights Regarding Personal Data
Individuals, clients of our company, can request access to personal data. If a substantive request for access is made, then the procedure for gaining access to personal information takes place in the following order:
- Be sure to attach to the request a detailed description of why you need access to personal data;
- Describe why the specified information should be stored with us and the approximate storage period of the data;
- Indicate to whom the user’s personal information will be transferred in the future;
- Please tell us if any automatic decision-making and the consequences of any decision regarding users’ personal data applies to your personal information.
After specifying all aspects for registration of the right of access to personal information, an individual is able to obtain individual user information. If you would like to make a request for the provision of personal information, make a request at the e-mail address indicated on the website.
Cookies are small files which are used as an anonymous unique identifier for the user. They are sent to your browser from the website you are visiting and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our company values the trust in the provision of personal information of users, therefore we strive to protect personal data in every possible way. Please note, however, that no method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data. In order to obtain the maximum level of protection of personal information, use third-party services or browser plugins.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the operation of the site and improving methods of protecting the personal information of users, customers, and business partners, please contact us:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone number +38 (063) 30 24 172.
All applications and complaints will be considered as soon as possible and then our managers will contact you ASAP.
All files and information contained on this website are the property of Karno Energy and cannot be copied, duplicated, modified, or adapted in any way without the written consent of a representative of the company’s management. The website and blog, available to users as an information resource, may contain trademarks of the company, as well as marks of affiliated persons or other companies, in the form of words, PDF documents, graphics, or logos.
Please note that when using our website, you may not use trademarks or other company identities for your own purposes, without the written permission of a company representative. All facts of copying, distributing, or using trademarks or other information about the company are punishable by law and may promise administrative responsibility or a prison sentence.
Karno Energy © 2013 – 2021 All rights reserved.